High Quality Roller Blinds At Affordable Prices
Eclipse Window Furnishings specialises in installing high-quality roller blinds in Melbourne and the Mornington Peninsula.
We’ll Beat Any Comparable Quote By 10%
Eclipse offers an extensive range of internal roller blinds that are suitable for sunlight protection/filtering, privacy and insulation. Roller blinds are aesthetically pleasing and enhance the overall interior of your home. They are available in multiple materials, textures and colours and are hard wearing for every day use.
Block-out roller blinds keep the sun light from entering the room and certainly insulate the home. Translucent roller blinds are ideal for when you require light but also need privacy.
We also create pelmets to be installed to hide the roller blinds when they are up and also to add an extra special touch to your home.
We also offer many advanced features including the Rollease Acmeda RB09 chain drive system. Motorisation options are 240v or battery operated.
- Roller blinds primary function is to block light from coming through the window.
- Aside from adding style to your home, roller blinds provide privacy
- Each material offers various levels of privacy and protection from sun & light. Opt for block-out fabric if you want to eliminate sunlight or a light filtering fabric to allow some light to enter.
- Eclipse measures each window to create a custom made roller blind for a perfect fit.
- Roller blinds provide a practical and generally unobtrusive covering.
- Dual roller blinds allow you to have two different blinds on a single bracket. You can switch between block-out blinds for complete privacy & darkness or use the sheer fabric blind for vision and to allow light to filter in.
- Unlike curtains, you do not need to have your roller blinds laundered! You can dust your blinds with a soft cloth or brush. You can also use specialised cleaning products intended to remove stains or dirt from roller blinds.
- The base rail is generally oval (15mm x 266mm) and if specified can be round, D30 or D30 silent. Natural anodised, pure white, bone, sandstone, barley, bronze pearl, dune, black and chrome (oval only).
What is your interior design scheme? Fabric texture and colour will have a huge impact on the overall look of your home. Eclipse provides a wide range of colours, styles and sizes to suit almost any window or door. Pantone colours for 2018 are also available.
Nickel plated steel and black nickel. Stainless steel chains are available or plastic in the following colours – silver grey, pure white, sandstone, barley & bl
Roller blinds are one of the most popular choices for Australian homes. The fabric selected for your roller blinds is important to suit your aesthetics but also the functional aspects as well. Light filtering/control, privacy and protection. Eclipse has a wide range of fabrics for you to consider.
- You can select from a stunning range of screen, translucent and 100% block-out fabric.
- Designer fabrics from Designers Guild, Zepel, Ascraft, Elliott Clarke, Seneka, Unique, Mokum, Marco, Westbury, Warwick, Gummerson and so many more are available. Fabri
- Many cotton, canvas, polyester or linen fabrics in a plain, textured, geometric, patterned, spotty, stripes, floral designs, traditional toile patterns can be used for Holland blinds.
Rollease Acmeda RB09 high polish finish, comfort grip release wheel, advanced snaplock, screwless, self-locating installation. A smooth operation with increased load capacity.
Roller blind chains can present a hazard to children, as they may become entangled in them while trying to use or play around window coverings. This could lead to strangulation. Even with raised coverings, children can climb onto windowsills or furniture and access the cords. Accidental strangulation can happen very quickly, so never leave children alone in these rooms, even for a short while.
- Ensure that any loose or looped cords are secure with either cleats or tension devices that enclose cords and chain loops
- Always fix tie-downs and tension devices firmly to the wall or window-frame to prevent a child from removing them.
- Do not put children’s cots, beds, highchairs or playpens near a window where children can reach the roller blind.
- Do not place sofas, chairs, tables, shelves or bookcases near windows with corded roller blinds
- Consider motorisation