High Quality Roman Blinds At Affordable Prices
Eclipse Window Furnishings specialises in installing high-quality roman blinds in Melbourne and the Mornington Peninsula.
We’ll Beat Any Comparable Quote By 10%
Roman blinds are custom-made, stylish and functional. Eclipse provides a specialised service for your roman blind requirements. You can choose from a wide range of fabrics, colours, styles & designs. A great advantage of installing custom made Roman blinds is the softness & elegance that they add to your room. Our team will measure your windows perfectly and once installed, all you need to do is sit back and enjoy your beautiful blinds!
- Roman blinds offer a tailored and timeless look that works particularly well in most rooms.
- Roman blinds are efficient insulators and they can be installed above the window so natural light isn’t compromised.
- Our roman blinds offer motorization as well as cord & cleat and smooth premium chain drive systems, with increased load capacity and spline fabric attachment reducing light gaps.
- They hang completely flat and stack well above the window when raised which in turn acts as a pelmet and completes the look of the window.
- Roman blinds provide privacy, light control and can be a beautiful design feature within your room.
- Constructed or relaxed roman blinds can be created.
Eclipse has a wide range of colours, textures and combinations. Please contact us to discuss options and get professional advice. Pantone 2018 colours are available.
- It is important to use the correct fabric when creating roman blinds. Light and medium weight fabrics are suitable.
- A wide range of light filtering and block-out fabrics designed for performance and longevity are available
- Eclipse has a wide range of designer fabrics from Mokum, Unique, Seneca, Zepel, Ascraft, Designers Guild, Grant Dorman, Elliott Clarke, Marco, Westbury, Warwick, Gummerson and so many more. Linen, cotton and polyester fabrics in plain, geometric, patterned and striped styles.
- Our roman blinds offer a smooth premium chain drive system with increased load capacity and spline fabric attachment reducing light gaps.
- Motorisation is another option for easy control.
- A cord lock system is available
- Option for fitting neatly outside the frame over the architrave to allow maximum light in when the blinds are fully retracted
- If there is enough space, an option for mounting them within the window frame can be ideal, especially if the window frames are attractive.
Roman blind cords can present a hazard to children, as they may become entangled in them while trying to use, or play around window coverings. This could lead to strangulation. Even with raised coverings, children can climb onto window sills or furniture and access the cords.
Accidental strangulation can happen very quickly, so never leave children alone in these rooms, even for a short while.
- Ensure that any loose or looped cords are secured with cleats or tension devices.
- If possible, remove looped cords by cutting the cord and installing tassels.
- Always fix tie-downs and tension devices firmly to the wall or window-frame to prevent a child from removing them.
- Consider motorisation.
- Do not put children’s cots, beds, highchairs or playpens near a window where children can reach the blind or curtain cords.
- Do not place sofas, chairs, tables, shelves or bookcases near windows with corded roman blinds.