One of the most fabulous benefits about installing venetian blinds is that you can control how much light enters your home as well as gaining significant privacy. Venetian blinds are a cost effective and appealing window furnishing option. Venetian blinds can be made with slats of varying widths so you can achieve the look that works best for your windows. There are a variety of venetian blinds available:
Timber Venetian blinds
Timber venetian blinds are extremely popular. They are available in Basswood and Cedar. Venetian blinds have enhanced light control and durability due to their high quality finish. Venetian blinds are available in a lacquered finish & paint finishes. Your home will look luxurious by installing Cedar timber venetian blinds.
Venetian blinds are available in a wide range of beautiful colours, rustic wood grains & sophisticated high gloss finishes. The styles to consider are: Pastel – the wooden slats can be painted with a matte chalk finish in beautiful powdery pastel colours to create a neutral, minimalistic look. Glossy – this particular style is available in black, white & ivory for a modern luxurious look. Shadow – a matte wood variety in neutral & darker tones providing a wonderful contemporary look. Urban – this is a classic look with a modern twist
Aluminium Venetian blinds
Our Aluminium Venetian blinds allow excellent light control, ventilation and privacy at an affordable price. Aluminium Venetian blinds have a baked enamel finish and flexibility to prevent damage. They are light to operate as well as having durability and strength. They are available in a wide range of colours and have 25mm & 50mm slats width options to suit any windows. They are low maintenance and will last for a long time.
Visionwood Venetians blinds
These venetian blinds are a wonderful alternative to natural timber particularly where the style and functionality of painted timber is required but durability and budget constraints are also a consideration. This style has been designed with the harsh Australian climate in mind and is suitable for residential and commercial applications. It is stylish and can be created in 50mm and 63mm slats. It is appealing to customers who are budget conscious and wanting to achieve a similar look of Plantation shutters. The low maintenance slats are washable and fade resistant. Ideal for wet areas.
- You have total control over the level of heat and privacy by installing Venetian blinds.
- It is easy to regulate the amount of light entering into your room.
Our venetian blinds are available in a wide range of colours. Special finishes are also available. Please contact us to discuss options and get professional advice.
- Venetian blinds can be motorised or manually operated
- Motorized blinds come with a programmable remote control that can efficiently manage multiple blinds.
- Tilt and slide in one control with a wand or chain
- Motorization will eliminate cords and are a safeguard to child safety.
Venetian blind cords can present a hazard to children, as they may become entangled in them while trying to use or play around window coverings. This could lead to strangulation. Even with raised coverings, children can climb onto windowsills or furniture and access the cords. Accidental strangulation can happen very quickly, so never leave children alone in these rooms, even for a short while.
- Ensure that any loose or looped cords are secure with either cleats or tension devices that enclose cords and chain loops
- Always fix tie-downs and tension devices firmly to the wall or window-frame to prevent a child from removing them.
- Do not put children’s cots, beds, highchairs or playpens near a window where children can reach the roller blind.
- Do not place sofas, chairs, tables, shelves or bookcases near windows with Venetian blinds
- Install a safety device that will secure the cords out of reach from children
If you have window measurements and would like a price over the phone we are more then happy to assist you!